Do you know the construction procedure flow of combined stainless steel water tank？
1. According to the specification and model of the combined stainless steel water tank, press the mold into the required specification plate.
2. After the plates arrive at the construction site, they shall be assembled first, connected with bolts and rubber seals, and assembled layer by layer from bottom to top.
3. Next, the bottom of the combined stainless steel water tank shall be spliced and visually inspected to reduce leakage
4. After the bottom of the combined stainless steel water tank is connected with the wall, the top is connected with the wall, and the edges and edges are basically on the horizontal line. The manhole of the water tank is located at the designated place, generally at the floating ball of the inlet hole.
5. Then open holes, water inlet, water outlet, overflow, sewage discharge, fire fighting holes, etc
6. Inspection on sealing position of box connection for water injection and pressure test
7. It shall be delivered for use after being accepted by the Owner's Supervisor.